Gonyukh, E. Czerniawski, T. Sayyak, S.
- Pet Goldfish Secrets?
- Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal‐Like Elements | Wiley Online Books?
- Preparation of compounds labeled with tritium and carbon-14.
- Martel Zeldin.
- Putting Your Passion Into Print: Get Your Book Published Successfully!.
- Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements, Volume 6 - Google Livres.
Korshak, V. B , , vol. Sayyar, S. Agaev, U. Terao H. Suchocka-Galas, K. Rozwadowska, B. Chohan, M. FRG Patent Gronowski, A. Wojtczak, Z.
Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements, Volume 5: Metal - Google книги
Kosobudskii, I. A , , vol. Belyi, V. Metallorganicheskie polimery Organometallic Polymers , Carraher, C. Gubin, S. Pomagailo, A. A , , v. Dzhardimalieva, G. Okamoto, Y.
- “Frontiers in Transition Metal-Containing Polymers” | Johnson Matthey Technology Review;
- Static Crosstalk-Noise Analysis: For Deep Sub-Micron Digital Designs (Solid Mechanics & Its Applications S)!
- Mexico and the United States: Ambivalent Vistas (The United States and the Americas).
- Optically transparent metal-containing polymer materials | SpringerLink?
- Theorists of the Modern Novel - James Joyce, Dorothy Richardson, Virginia Woolf.
- Metal-containing and related polymers for biomedical applications. - Semantic Scholar;
- Aircraft performance theory for pilots;
Prepr , , vol. Banks, E. Ueba, Y. Li, W. Acta , , vol. Nauk, Ser. Mirochnik, A. Petrochenkova, N. Petukhova, M.
Charles U. Pittman
Zhikhareva, T. Sedakova, Karasev V. E, Zh. Kalinovskaya, I. A , vol. Patent ER A1; Byull. Carraher Jr. Pierre D. Charles U.
Macromolecules Containing Metal and Metal-Like Elements, Metal-Coordination Polymers
Martel Zeldin. Metal- and metalloid-containing macromolecules are defined as large molecules i. This volume describes what is possible with metal-containing polymers where the metal is an essential ingredient in obtaining desired optical and electronic properties. Covering applications in n Metal- and metalloid-containing macromolecules are defined as large molecules i. Covering applications in nonlinear optical materials, solar cells, light-emitting diodes, photovoltaic cells, field-effect transistors, chemosensing devices, and biosensing devices, this indispensible guide focuses on the photochemistry and photophysics of metal-containing polymers, with chapters by leading contributors to the core advances in this field.
Get A Copy. More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Summary PDF Request permissions. Tools Get online access For authors. Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user. Request Username Can't sign in?