Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
New Titles. Pick and Choose. Literature Updates. For Members.
For Librarians. RSS Feeds. Chemistry World.
- The Development of Newtonian Calculus in Britain, 1700-1800.
- Electronic Properties and Carrier Dynamics.
- Tobias Nowozin (Author of Self-Organized Quantum Dots for Memories).
Issue 4, Previous Article Next Article. From the journal: Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics.
Effect of strain on the electronic and optical properties of Ge—Si dome shaped nanocrystals. Mahesh R.
Walter Schottky Institut
You have access to this article. Please wait while we load your content Something went wrong. Try again? Cited by.
Back to tab navigation Download options Please wait Article type: Paper. DOI: Author version available: Download author version PDF. Download Citation: Phys. Effect of strain on the electronic and optical properties of Ge—Si dome shaped nanocrystals M.
Springer Theses Free Preview. Nominated as an outstanding Ph. Buy eBook.
Self-Organized Quantum Dots for Memories
Buy Hardcover. Buy Softcover. Rent the eBook. FAQ Policy. Show all. Fundamentals Pages Nowozin, Tobias.
- nanoGe - NGFM19 - Program.
- Curricula Vitae of Scientists.
- Combinatorial and High-Throughput Discovery and Optimization of Catalysts and Materials (Critical Reviews in Combinatorial Chemistry).
- Girl Like Che Guevara.
- Schaums Outline of Visual Basic?
- Tobias Nowozin - Google Scholar Citations;
- Millions of Books at Incredible Prices - Textbooks, Trading Books, Books of all Kinds! - Home Page;